Our Nurse Aide classes run for 6 weeks and the 144 Hours of instruction include CPR training and certification. The Nurse Aide class prepares you to take the CNA exam in Virginia, to become a Certified Nurse Aide. Upcoming Nurse Aide class dates and times are listed below.
Monday – Thursday; 9:00am – 3:30pm
- January 7 – February 14, 2019
- April 22 – May 30, 2019
- September 9 – October 17, 2019
Monday – Thursday; 4:30pm – 9:30pm
- January 9 – February 26, 2019
- April 24 – June 11, 2019
- September 16 – October 31, 2019
Pre-registration is required. Course fee is $800 and includes books and CPR certification. There’s a $300 deposit due with registration. Please call for further details.
- At least 18 years old
- Able to read, write and comprehend English
- Proof of negative TB test (PPD/Tuberculosis)
- Proof of negative drug test
- Good manual dexterity and visual acuity
Those interested in joining us for one of our upcoming Nurse Aide classes, please complete the contact form below to begin the process. We will contact you within 48 hrs.