All Nurse Aide training classes will be immediately followed by our 68-hour Medication Aide Course, so that Nurse Aides may go straight into the Medication Aide course if desired. Please see the Medication Aide Course information.
THE NIGHT CLASSES ARE OPEN FOR REGISTRATION. PLEASE CALL 757-229-6115 IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE & TO REGISTER, OR EMAIL US AT email@example.com
- There are currently no day classes scheduled. Please check back by Nov. and the 2021 classes should be scheduled. Thank you!
Monday – Thursday; 4:00pm – 9:00pm
- NAN06 – October 5 – November 19, 2020
- Orientation will be October 1, 2020, from 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Pre-registration is required. The course fee is $800 and includes books and BLS CPR certification. There’s a $300 deposit due with registration. Please call for further details.
- At least 18 years old
- Able to read, write and comprehend English
- Proof of negative TB test (PPD/Tuberculosis)
- Proof of negative drug test
- Good manual dexterity and visual acuity
Those interested in joining us for one of our upcoming Nurse Aide classes, please call us for more information or to enroll. 757-229-6115